NCM Mission, Vision, Values
Partnering with church leaders and laborers to develop generations of disciples in everyday life—where they live, work, and play.
Growing disciplemaking people and cultures through churches in every U.S. city to impact our world.
NCM Core Values
- Growing deeper in relationship with the Lord through the Scriptures, persevering prayer, and the promises of God.
- Reaching those without Christ in their context with the transforming power of the Gospel of Jesus and His Kingdom.
- Raising up generations of disciples through life-to-life ministry, coaching, and growing intentional disciplemaking cultures empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Partnering with and resourcing pastors, church leaders and laborers, Navigator ministries, and others in the body of Christ to accomplish the Great Commission.
- Building grace communities and leadership teams that communicate love and trust by respecting the dignity and value of every person.
- Supporting and increasing ethnic diversity among staff, partners, and laborers.
- Investing in and developing female staff, partners, and laborers.
“And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.”
—2 Timothy 2:2, NIV
Navigators Church Ministries is growing a movement of intentional disciplemaking in every city in the United States, influencing the church globally. Ethnically diverse men and women are living life fully as disciples with great fruitfulness, growing the Kingdom of God through disciplemaking cultures. They are experiencing the joy and excitement of leading people closer to Jesus, and in time, seeing them do the same.
Teams of staff, partners, and disciples, more than 1,000-strong, are thriving, alive with Jesus’ love and contagiously drawing new people in and through churches to Jesus. People are coming to know Jesus incarnate as we live out the relevancy of the gospel and engage the culture.
We are partnering with churches, organizations, and Nav alumni to bring the light of Christ where we live, work, and play. Compassion, goodness, and justice are growing in the community and among the nations. His church is being the church, and empowered by the Spirit and courageous, making the invisible God visible.